BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mango Sorbet

Okay, so it's kinda been a while since I last posted.  Junior is now the size of a mango (about 6 inches long) and has been rather active lately.  I felt the first little kicks that I was sure about this past Tuesday, the 26th of February!  It's been pretty exciting for me and maybe a little anticlimactic for Jon, since he still doesn't actually get to feel anything for another few months.
Since it's been so long since I last posted, here are some of the pictures you missed!
Week 17: Our Valentine's Day date to the Museum of Ancient Life.  If you look really hard you can see the T-Rex skeleton behind me!
Week 18: This was taken at the nicklecade, where we were celebrating our birthdays with some awesome friends!
Week 19: This was just this past weekend!
 People at work comment on how little I'm showing, but Junior is certainly making his presence know to me!  Any time I lay down and half the time while I'm standing I know exactly where the little munchkin is.  I don't feel like a whale yet, but I definitely feel bigger!
I know a lot of people are wondering when we'll find out the gender.  Well it should be this Friday as long as Junior cooperates!  I'm so excited!
In other news, I'm finally able to eat meat again!  It has been heavenly!

That's all for now.  Can't wait to let you all know what we're having!  Love you all!

http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/19-weeks-pregnant.aspx

2 comments: