Our little Junior has reached an important developmental step. Junior can now be indoctrinated with all the best music because our baby can HEAR!!!!! Yes, we have been waiting for this since we found out I was pregnant.
This week has also been important for me medically. I spent the last week going to 3 different doctors for things ranging from "ew, I feel really yucky" to "you keep telling me this is normal... and I'm pretty sure you're wrong, so send me to a specialist!" At the beginning of the week I was given an anti-nausea medication, which has helped me to feel so great! Except for today because I forgot to take it until just now... >_< And at the end of the week I saw a wonderful neurologist who took the time no one else would to discover that when I stand my blood pressure drops, explaining why I've been nearly passing out every time I stand for more than about half an hour. I'm a little frustrated the 2 other doctors I saw first couldn't have told me that, but that feeling is overshadowed by the gratitude I feel for knowing what's wrong with me and what to do about it. And I learned that sometimes you need to trust your gut and not your doctor. Yay for life lessons!
We had to go to the store anyway, so we thought it'd be fun to do this weeks picture in the baby isle. And, because Junior believes in consistency, once again our child tried to hide. When I got dressed that morning Jon looked at me and said "look, you have a bump!" But it kinda disappeared for the camera... silly camera-shy child. But what do you think? Can you tell I have a mini-bump?
I think that pretty much sums up our week. Here's the link to all Junior's details for the week: http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/16-weeks-pregnant.aspx
Love you all! Thanks Mom and Dad for all your support this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment