BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Orange Sticky Buns

Hello, my lovely family and friends!  I regret to inform you that there will be no picture posted this week.  This is due to my being sick and refusing to get out of bed.  Don't worry though, I'm trying to keep baby good and healthy.  Jon had made numerous trips to the store this weekend, to ensure that I'm getting hydration, electrolytes, and healthy nutrients.  I happen to have the sweetest, most awesomest, wonderfully loving husband ever!
In baby news, I'm getting bigger!  Of course I still don't look pregnant yet, but it gives me hope that maybe I'll look pregnant soon!  I've had to start using my belly band over my jeans!  Yay!  Our beautiful baby is growing so much (about the size of a navel orange) and is now able to use all joints, which means the olympic size swimming pool baby's living in is being enjoyed thoroughly (much to the excitement of Dad, who swam in high school).

Here's the link with all the other info about how much Junior is growing: http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy-week-by-week/15-weeks-pregnant.aspx

We love you all!  Happy Super Bowl!  Go 49ers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment