BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Peach Cobbler



That's right folks - this week we've got a peach in the oven!  And that means it's now officially time to announce to the world that WE'RE PREGNANT!!!  We're expecting our first beautiful baby to arrive on July 27, 2013.  Although we wouldn't at all be surprised if the baby comes on a significantly different day just to tell us "I do what I want"  which seems to be what the baby's been saying for the entire last 13 weeks...  So far our beautiful baby has shown an intense love of hiding from doctors and has found ways to inform mommy that animals are for petting, not eating.

For anyone who wants to follow my tummy growth, we'll try to post pictures weekly.  Here are pictures taken on weeks 4, 10, and 11 in order.  As you can see... well... there's not much to see yet.



We got supper lucky for week 13!  I felt great, so Jon took me out on a date!  Dinner and a movie are the best rewards for finally feeling good.  Here's a picture from after our movie Friday night.
It's a little washed out, but look!  I felt good enough to do my makeup!!!!!!  (Yes, this is a big step for me.)

For those of you wondering where baby is in the development process just follow the link below.

We love you all and we're so excited to share this wonderful new part of our lives with you!

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair April! Everything about it - the length, natural curl, and down. So pretty. :) I am also VERY excited to see your pictures in a few months with that same top and belt.

    ReplyDelete